[Gllug] Wireless kit recommendation

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Tue Aug 4 19:58:46 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 05:19:40PM +0100, gvim wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a decent wireless adsl2+ 4-port modem/router in
> the £40 - £50 range and a Linux-compatible/decent performing PCI
> wireless card for around £20 or less? I was going to go with Netgear
> or D-Link but read some bad reviews.

Have D-Link improved their quality in the past few years?  I've had
terrible trouble with D-Link in the past, and have vowed never to use
them again.

Netgear stuff is reasonable and should be in your price range, but I
haven't bought anything from them recently (within about the past
year).

Rich.

--
Richard Jones