[Gllug] Mains Ethernet Adapters

Chris Bell chrisbell at 3966.ukfsn.org
Tue Aug 4 18:55:13 UTC 2009

On Tue 04 Aug, Mick Farmer wrote:

> Dear GLLUGers,
>
> I'm looking for an update on this thread from June 2009.
>
> Has anyone tried the Netgear XAVB101 kit?
>
> Any comments on it?
>
> Regards,
>
> Mick               /"\
>                    \ /
> Linux Registered    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
> User #287765       / \ Against HTML Mail

   I have not used any mains ethernet adapter, but I understand that some
suffered from overheating and were withdrawn/replaced. Other than that they
are thought to work well anywhere your side of the electricity meter. I
suggest you phone 3adl on 02088385511 as I think they stock them. (Trade
only distributors in Park Royal, but mention GLLUG. All prices are volatile
and quoted without VAT)

Chris Bell NEW address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk