[Gllug] [OT]friendly wifi spots @ central london ?

pavithran pavithran.s at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 08:47:12 UTC 2009

2009/8/15 Carles Pina i Estany <carles at pina.cat>:

>> Are there any free and friendly wifi spots in these areas .
>>
>> Even a nice cafe with cheap rates will do :)
>
> I haven't checked personally but I have been told that Pret a Manger
> chain has Wifi (and you can find easily everywhere). Some other chain
> has too (searching in some searcher for Pret a Manger wifi looks like
> it's true :-) )

hey charles,
Pret a Manger was good . When I went to it , there were 2 people with
mac's and they happily were connected :(

I couldn't connect because of my broken driver software from ralink
for 2.6.30 kernel.

I tried for 2 minutes but I fel it's better if I eat my baquette and
be on my way :)

Regards,
Pavithran

--