[Gllug] When's the next gllug meeting?

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Tue Aug 11 20:00:16 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 08:54:02PM +0100, Gary Pownall wrote:
> Come on guys it's been 5 months since the last one.  If it wasn't for
> this list I'd have thought gllug was no longer a going concern.

David L Neil who organized them has left both GLLUG and the country.
He moved to New Zealand according to the last email he posted.  So I
guess that's why there haven't been any meetings since March.

As usual I have one or two talks I could give on completely new
topics.  But I don't have time to organize the whole shebang.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat