[Gllug] When's the next gllug meeting?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Aug 14 11:26:48 UTC 2009

On 08/12/2009 12:12 PM, Richard Jones wrote:
> Can you remind us who the other three gentlemen in this gang are.

I think it might be more of a case of 'were' than 'are'. and I'd be one
of them. However, time has been in quite short supply recently. I dont
mind helping along, but dont want to take the lead on organising the
meet. I might also be able to get a talk together on something
moderately interesting, if there were an empty slot, and I was able to
make it on the day.

Perhaps its worth starting with just a social, easier for me, if it was
during the workweek rather than the weekend.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk