[Gllug] Linux workstation admin simpler than OS X

Chris Bell chrisbell at 3966.ukfsn.org
Mon Aug 3 07:35:56 UTC 2009

On Mon 03 Aug, lesleyb at herlug.org.uk wrote:

> I'll try and register "Epert Mode" in my brain for my next Debian install.

> Regards
>
> L.

   The initial menu for the Debian installer is only the top page of a
multi-layer menu system which can enable a standard textual or graphical
installation, without or with one of four standard workstation desktops,
plus several other options. It will default to an auto installation with
Gnome if nothing else is selected.

Chris Bell NEW address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk