[Gllug] Thunderbird 3

Rich Walker rw at shadowrobot.com
Thu Dec 10 17:08:12 UTC 2009

On 10/12/2009 17:00, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 12/10/2009 02:43 PM, Rich Walker wrote:
>> Perdition is accessed with IMAPS, and has a certificate. Thunderbird 3
>> won't get that certificate - it claims it can't identify the server. TB2
>> was quite happy with it.
>
> in the 'Validation' Tab of the 'Certificates' option in 'Advanced
> properties', can you check that OCSP isnt set to autoassume
> non-checkable = fail!

I had OCSP completely disabled - enabling OCSP and then setting it as
suggested seems to work... nice one!

>> I found the setting in the advanced config to turn the tabs off :-)
>
> right, and you can right click on the menu bar and drag all the things
> you need / use onto the topmost bar! although, thats been possible since
> the early mozilla builds ( 0.4 or something )
>
>> nice, too - shame it doesn't seem to do Lightning any more...
>
> Sunbird perhaps ?

That's where I ended up, yes.

cheers, Rich.

rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadowrobot.com
managing director      251 Liverpool Road   | skype: rich_at_shadow
need a Hand?           London  N1 1LX       | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/              @shadowrobot
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk