[Gllug] tv tuner with hdmi input

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Dec 9 13:16:51 UTC 2009

hi,

There seems to be very conflicting info out there on the internets about
hdmi capable tv-tuner cards for mythTV. Just wondering if anyone on here
has used one or knows enough about them to recommend something ?

We have sky+ HD, and the quality of the + box is border line (its the
Samsung model ). And I would really like to replace just the recording
capability with a linux box running MythTV. My TV already has a dvi and
vga input, so getting the content onscreen wont be a big deal.

--
Karanbir Singh
London, UK        | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk