[Gllug] virgin/ntl/telewest plonkers

Andre Newman gllug at dinkum.org.uk
Wed Dec 16 14:28:48 UTC 2009

On 16 Dec 2009, at 13:54, Rob Crowther wrote:

> On 16/12/2009 11:12, Alain Williams wrote:
>>
>> 	Unfortunately we are unable to configure customer reverse DNS for cable
>> 	modem Ip's.

I had the same guff from a German provider, recently I decided to get persistent, when I got to speak to the right person, rdns was configured within the hour.

> Do you have a 'business' account with them, or regular consumer broadband?

Can you even get a business account with them?

I enquired about such things a couple of years ago and they didn't have the faintest idea what I was talking about!

Andre
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk