[Gllug] [OFFTOPIC] Re: Vista vs seven

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:56:32 UTC 2009

Without a doubt, but I'd guarantee that a Windows mailing list would be even
more biased than here with Windows 7 zealots forcing their opinions on Lowly
Vista and XP Users! :P

On topic, I'm a huge advocate of Windows 7 (when I'm forced to use a Windows
machine that is), it's speedier and less RAM hungry than Windows Vista, and
worlds above XP for usability and 64bit goodness (I've never understood
people's stance on staying with XP).

I love cheese too, but unfortunately I've not had the pleasure of trying the
delicious sounded treats listed in this thread!

Shannon Carver