[Gllug] [OFFTOPIC] Re: Vista vs seven

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Thu Dec 3 15:14:54 UTC 2009

Shannon Carver <shannon.carver at gmail.com> writes:

> Hmm, it may be off topic and perhaps should be in an off topic list, but
> this is a community and I dont see the issue with discussing topics with
> (mostly) like minded members.
>
> Chill, I'd say, there's a bunch of topics I don't feel the need to reply to,
> either because they don't interest me, or I know nothing about them.
>
> Is there a GLLUG offtopic list, by the way?

Yes. That would be $all_the_other_lists.

Also, I'd like to discuss cheese. There are enough gllug members that
some of you must be like-minded enough to like cheese too, so let's go!

Mmm. Cheese.

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child", for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk