[Gllug] VACANCY: MySQL Database Architect (Reading, Berkshire, UK)

jt at camalyn.org jt at camalyn.org
Thu Feb 12 11:30:18 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-12 at 10:39 +0000, Hari Sekhon wrote:

> I always wonder why companies bother setting up in far flung places like
> Reading and then wonder or complain about getting talent, when they know
> they should have set up camp in London instead... <sigh>

There seems to be quite a few companies though that set up other offices
outside London, specifically in Reading: Microsoft, Oracle

To be fair Reading is quite a fair and good location, close to the M4
and decent train links into London (Paddington and Waterloo).  You also
find people can commute into Reading from Swindon, Bath and Bristol too.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk