[Gllug] RSI: Was VACANCY: Site Reliability Engineering

j.roberts j.roberts at stabilys.com
Mon Feb 23 09:07:55 UTC 2009

But seriously:

I got RSI in my right wrist due to excessive mousing I suspect. So I
shifted to L/H mousing (fortunately I am nearly ambi) some years ago.

Now, alas *sigh* I am getting LH RSI symptoms.

And yes, I use a Natural keyboard which is definitely an improvement.
And yes I mostly admin from consoles - but I do a lot of other, GUI,
things too.

My question is -

has anyone tried one of those sideways-style mice that enable the wrist
to be used unrotated?

I mean like these:

http://www.posturite.co.uk/PosturiteSite/pages/product/product.asp?prod=1401102&cookie_test=1

or