[Gllug] Camalyn Vacancy Posts

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Wed Feb 4 10:10:27 UTC 2009

Peter Childs wrote:
> I am yet to find a "good" agency and I think good and agency are
> contradictions in terms, I think you will find that job agencies are
> like house agencies and behave like them too.

There are good agents and bad agents. Finding a good agent is hard work
but worth it in the end. One agent I work with I've followed through 4
different agencies as she's that good. Agencies are populated by both
good and bad agents. Your view of an agency will be tainted by the
people you come into contact with. That said, I think there are
definitely agencies that the good agents shy away from and these should
be avoided like the plague.

S.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk