[Gllug] Perl Question - Spam Filter for NMS Form Mail

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Feb 10 23:39:41 UTC 2009

On 10 Feb 2009, damion yates outgrape:
> Of course they still chose to do dual versions rather than just a better
> design from the outset!  What was wrong with 1990's webpages ?

They don't look as good to the majority. Things should be accessible to
the minority, but that doesn't mean the majority can't have versions
that assume they have most of their senses working.

--
`We must stand together and fight for our shared cultural heritage as a
 group of people who cannot stand together to fight for our shared
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk