[Gllug] unix timestamp

Tim Porter tim at timporter.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 23:23:13 UTC 2009

The site in question seems to use the local time on the computer, me and a
friend whipped up http://www.1234567890countdown.co.uk/ which uses AJAX to
sync with our server where the time is always correct (for some definition
of correct, it does NTP to an atomic clock every 24 hours)

We're having a party for this occasion and have people coming from all over
the country, it would be a shame to get the wrong second!

Tim.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk