[Gllug] VACANCY: MySQL Database Architect (Reading, Berkshire, UK)

John Edwards john at cornerstonelinux.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 17:45:35 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 02:24:58PM +0000, jt at camalyn.org wrote:
<snip>
> what's the general guide as to what towns cover Greater London?
>
> are we including places such as Ealing, Hounslow, Richmond, Kingston
> upon Thames etc.

You mean the London Borough of Ealing, the London Borough
of Hounslow, the London Borough of Richmond, and the Royal
(London) Borough of Kingston upon Thames?

Sounds to me like all those are within London.

And to go back to your original question of why no one was
interested in the your vacancy posts. I think the lack of
salary information, job details and a description of the
company contribute much more to it being passed over than
being based in Reading.