[Gllug] VACANCY: Site Reliability Engineering

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:22:58 UTC 2009

Tony Ericsson wrote:
> Is there not more to life then money? i may be earning less then a
> tube driver but i do something i enjoy doing and dont just use a lever
> to go through tunnels all day!!

Depends on if you have a mortgage and a family whose lives depend on
what you earn (and if you ever want to have those things) or if you are
content to be a dead end.

I don't think money is the most important thing in life... until you
don't have it.
Money doesn't buy happiness... but it sure helps in a capitalist world.

On the other hand, poverty sure influences unhappiness...

Unfortunate but true.

-h

--
Hari Sekhon
Always open to interesting opportunities

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk