[Gllug] VACANCY: Site Reliability Engineering

Balbir Thomas balbir.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 09:41:50 UTC 2009

Perhaps it wouldn't be inappropriate to ask in this long off topic thread,
just how much does it cost to rent (or pay mortgage) of
an average middle class , 2 bed room appt. any where in greater
London and yet be able to live a reasonably comfortable middle class
life and possibly maintain an average middle class car. I believe this
shouldn't be too expect. At least not if you are a skilled professional
(well for that matter if you are any hard working person). If one can not afford
even such basic neccessities then someone (or many more) some where
has not done their job.

PS: I am new to london and from what I see of the costs, it doesn't seem
like one can do this on a 25-28K salary.

regards
bt
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk