[Gllug] VACANCY: Site Reliability Engineering

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 20 09:53:41 UTC 2009

2009/2/20 Balbir Thomas <balbir.thomas at gmail.com>:

> PS: I am new to london and from what I see of the costs, it doesn't seem
> like one can do this on a 25-28K salary.

Many young professionals in London flat-share.

Taking the hypothetical PhD in an engineering department doing
computational fluid dynamics,
who is interested in moving to this position with (say) an engineering
consultancy in Hammersmith, a CFD software company in west London
would take this 28K salary and share a flat. Probably in an outer
travelcard zone - lets say Woolwich as it is now on the DLR, and
travel.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk