[Gllug] RSI: Was VACANCY: Site Reliability Engineering

Daniel P. Berrange dan at berrange.com
Sat Feb 28 18:08:48 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 11:38:20AM +0000, Sarah Lemari? wrote:
> I recommend the kinesis keyboards, although I'm not sure there's a UK source
> for them. I switched to dvorak on the kinesis years ago, and still use it. I
> adopted both at the same time so I've come to associate the two.

The kinesis is excellant - even though its $300 to buy, its the best
investment I ever made for any computer hardware. I just bought mine
direct from their online US shop - at the time the pound/dollar
exchange was very favourable so even with the customs duty it was
not too bad.

Daniel
--
|: http://berrange.com/     -o-    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dberrange/ :|