[Gllug] Camalyn Vacancy Posts

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 12:44:21 UTC 2009

On Thu 05 Feb, Justin Perreault wrote:

> However, an effective, efficient or productive agency would aim for
> quality. Yes the numbers game does work, but shows no respect for the
> employee or employer. Even if one does need a monkey, you are likely to
> get a higher quality monkey(who might be worth investing in) from an
> agency that is more particular about their practices.
>
> Then again, low quality agencies also offer you low cost monkeys. If you
> are lucky one will be a diamond in the rough. As well, not every job
> requires quality monkeys even if it does make the work environment
> nicer.
>
> Justin

   One of my relatives ran a small local accommodation and employment
bureau, and attempted to fit the correct shaped pegs in the relevant holes.
This led to an impressive reputation, to the point where that bureau was the
first, and often the only, agency contacted by local companies.

Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
www.overview.demon.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk