[Gllug] VACANCY: MySQL Database Architect (Reading, Berkshire, UK)

Dan Kolb gllug at eco.li
Thu Feb 12 10:51:10 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 10:39:32AM +0000, Hari Sekhon wrote:

> I always wonder why companies bother setting up in far flung places like
> Reading and then wonder or complain about getting talent, when they know
> they should have set up camp in London instead... <sigh>

Ever been on the train line going to Reading? You pass, amongst other things,
Oracle's buildings. And they are rather large. Getting the same sized buildings
in central London would cost approximately half the company's worth.

Dan
--
Workers of the world, arise!  You have nothing to lose but your
chairs.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk