[Gllug] Keyboards

Jose Luis Martinez jjllmmss at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 2 11:56:05 UTC 2009

2008/12/31 Adrian McMenamin <adrian at newgolddream.dyndns.info>:
> My old (eight years) PS/2 keyboard has essentially had it (letter decals
> worn) and so I think I am making enough typing errors (as I cannot read
> the keys) to justify buying a new one.
>
> What would people recommend?

Any ergonomic keyboard that at the very least is split in the middle
in an angle, it would be better  to get one allowing you to customize
the angle and elevation of the splitted halfs.

The most basic ergonomic keyboards of Logitech or Microsoft will allow
you to work in a more unforgiving position, fancier ones would be
better.

Regular keyboards are an historical aberration inherited from
typewriters I personally avoid them like the plague.  Now my anecdote:
all the people that started working with me have suffered RSI, I
started using ergonomic mice and keyboards early on and have not
suffered any problems.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk