[Gllug] VACANCY: MySQL Database Architect (Reading, Berkshire, UK)

jt at camalyn.org jt at camalyn.org
Thu Jan 29 18:08:11 UTC 2009

> The no salary range is a fair comment. I personally find it very
> irritating to see jobs without salaries or at least ranges (of not more
> than £5K for the under 50s or £5-10K for the over 50s). Why not simply
> put the offered salary down or the range (or just estimate it to make
> everyone feel better! ;-) ). If the salary is no improvement on what
> people currently earn, then they needn't bother reading the rest, would
> save time and be courteous?
>
> Otherwise I think the list should chill out a bit... somebody might be
> grateful for the job?

hi Hari, I hear what you (and others) are saying :)

I'd be interested to hear whether the group agree that I provide a lot
more detailed information in my job posts than most other recruitment
consultants (and agencies).

Anybody who is interested need only send me a mail to get in touch about
the role and then we can discuss the topic of salary and also I can talk
about the client much more.

Thanks J

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk