[Gllug] VACANCY: MySQL Database Architect (Reading, Berkshire, UK)

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:21:39 UTC 2009

jt at camalyn.org wrote:
>> * no salary range
>>

> this was also referred to in my post, albeit that people should contact
> me if they would like to discuss the role and that also included the
> salary.

James,

   The no salary range is a fair comment. I personally find it very
irritating to see jobs without salaries or at least ranges (of not more
than £5K for the under 50s or £5-10K for the over 50s). Why not simply
put the offered salary down or the range (or just estimate it to make
everyone feel better! ;-) ). If the salary is no improvement on what
people currently earn, then they needn't bother reading the rest, would
save time and be courteous?

Otherwise I think the list should chill out a bit... somebody might be
grateful for the job?

-h

--
Hari Sekhon
Always open to interesting opportunities

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk