[Gllug] VACANCY: Technical Manager

Andy Millar andy at andymillar.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 22:39:49 UTC 2009

> Yes I understand :) I could be wrong but I do not think I ever managed
> to speak with them by phone or receive a reply from them by email so
> needless to say I'm going to continue to attempt to contact them.  I
> still think that it might have been worth while a short e-mail back to
> me rather than just consider my e-mails spam, especially when I would
> have attempted to contact them by phone too, probably leaving the odd
> voice mail.

Interestingly, I seem to remember trying to call a number advertised
for you at one point and the IVR repeatedly said "please enter the
extension of the person you would like to speak to". I believe it went
on like this indefinitely or eventually hung up on me.

You don't exactly make it easy for people to contact you!

- Andy

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk