[Gllug] OT - Buying Batteries

Lesley Binks lesleyb at pgcroft.net
Tue Jan 13 14:05:42 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:05:14AM +0000, John Hearns wrote:
> 2009/1/12 Mick Farmer <mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk>
>
> > Dear GLLUGers,
> >
> > I think that our electronic scales needs replacement
> > batteries; already in the machine are two Sony CR2032
> > batteries.
> >
> I know there are a whole series of button batteries like these, but try
> Tesco.
> I can't guarantee they'll have that exact number, but they do stock them.

I needed a couple of LR44's for a multimeter recently.

The shops wanted around £2 for one, my local proper electrical shop
didn't have any in so I went on ebay and ordered from this guy

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=garred2005&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

They arrived the next day and well within shelf life.

Regards

Lesley
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk