[Gllug] VACANCY: MySQL Database Architect (Reading, Berkshire, UK)

David Coles david at disintegration.org
Thu Jan 29 19:50:04 UTC 2009

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, jt at camalyn.org wrote:

> From experience if I were to suggest (for example) that a client was
> willing to pay £50k-£60k I would not receive "any" interest from those
> that were on base salaries of £30k-£40k or £60k-£70k.

Frankly if your client was willing to consider anyone from a range of
30K-70K then they probably are too dumb to actually know what they want to
employ someone to do and should be avoided if only for that reason.

"Technology client" doesn't class as a business type. You could count
anything from aerospace engineering to producing meat pies (food
technology) under that. Weasel words.

I thought "benefit of the doubt" last time - clearly you have no intention
of matching the criteria :(

--
David