[Gllug] [OT] Mac OS X on a PC

fendersan at aol.com fendersan at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 13:17:10 UTC 2009

Hello,

It seems there's a way to install Mac OS X "Leopard" on a PC.

If I give this a go, will I be able to run native Mac applications? My
understanding is that there is a new type of "universal" binary for
Intel-based Macs but what about older PowerPC applications? Would those
work?

I don't mean OS 9 applications but the kind of apps built between the
end of OS 9 and the start of Intel-based Macs. (I don't what these are
called - excuse my ignorance.)

It would also be interesting to know whether it is possible to run
Linux and Windows alongside OS X on the same PC.

Thanks
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk