[Gllug] A step for free software.

lesleyb at herlug.org.uk lesleyb at herlug.org.uk
Thu Jul 9 17:04:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 06:21:44PM +0200, Isabell Long wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Many of you who keep up with the news might already know this, as it
> is I posted it to another list I contribute to, but I looked at the
> BBC News and saw this a few weeks ago:

<snip>
To quote -
"It runs on Asus, Dell, HP - it runs on anything," said Mr Bender. "It even runs on phones."
Unfortunately my Dell laptop refuses to boot from USB despite having the option in BIOS.
:(

I'm glad participants have decided to keep the Open Source work going on this project.

Regards

L.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk