[Gllug] Hardware giveaway!

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 20:10:22 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 9:52 PM, Caroline
Ford<caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com> wrote:

> The all have graphics cards with that connection. They all run net/
> open bsd, although openbsd for sparc32 doesn't like the multi
> processors in the sparcstations.

FWIW, if anyone's thinking of sticking Linux on these machines, it
should cope with the multiple processors just fine. For several years,
my main desktop was a 4-way hypersparc box running Linux.

Tet

--
The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to
understand the exponential function -- Albert Bartlett
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk