[Gllug] ubuntu hibernate problem

Lucy Peters lucypeters at mail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:05:17 UTC 2009

  > I use ubuntu 9.04 and when I closed the lid to activate the system
  > hibernation and unable to resume. The system was not able to resume
  and
  > turned into a blank black screen after reboot listing. I had to
  switch
  > off power and boot from scratch again.
  >
  > Do you know how to fix this hibernate problem ?

  No, but you're not giving us much to go on. Hardware details?
  Since you mention closing the lid, presumably it's a laptop.
  A make and model would help those in the know (which in this
  case isn't me) track down the problem.

  FWIW, my laptop (a Compaq nc4000) does exactly the same. Resume
  after suspend gets you a plain black screen.

I use ubuntu 9.04 on my Samsung NC10. Can you help ?

Lucy

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses