[Gllug] Gllug Digest, Vol 72, Issue 74

Matthew Smith indigojo at blogistan.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 09:31:12 UTC 2009

Ryan Cartwright wrote:
> 2009/7/1 Matthew King <matthew.king at monnsta.net>:
>>
>> [1] Ubuntu users or women - take your pick.
>
> Top posters? <ducks> ;)

Top or bottom, surely what's more annoying is whole threads being
reproduced in the reply (I mean, other than when it's early in the
thread).  I'm usually careful to put my reply points in under the bits
I'm replying to, and to remove whatever's not relevant.

Posting a reply at the top and then including the whole of the rest of
the thread is annoying, but surely having to scroll down through five
pages of text to get to the actual content of the message is just as
annoying, if not more?

Matt

--

http://www.blogistan.co.uk/blog/