[Gllug] web site costs

Rob Crowther robertc at boogdesign.com
Mon Jul 13 12:32:15 UTC 2009

Peter Corlett wrote:
> TfL publish a map of Tube lines and stations that are wheelchair-accessible.
> The coverage in central London is woeful, although it's passable on the
> edges.

I've often wondered about that though, since I live next to a supposedly
wheelchair accessible station (West Finchley).  Apart from between 7am
and 9:30am you can only access the northbound platform with a wheelchair
(there's a bridge to get over for the trains to Central London), which
gives access to exactly one other wheelchair accessible station.

Are the other stations which claim to be wheelchair accessible similarly
limited?

Rob
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk