[Gllug] web site costs

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Tue Jul 14 13:51:25 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 11:00:49AM +0100, Sean Burlington wrote:
> Very little attention seems to be given to people who have trouble with
> fine motor control (clicking very accurately with a mouse) - and even
> less to the cognitive burdens some sites impose.

Clicking accurately with a mouse is something even able users have
huge problems with.  I noticed that when we had a shared computer[*]
set up in the lounge of my old shared flat.

Rich.

[*] Shared computer was a repurposed Sun running Debian/sparc.  It
definitely prevented people from installing random stuff :-)

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk