[Gllug] install vuze 4.2.0.2

Lucy Peters lucypeters at mail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:45:13 UTC 2009

I was trying to upgrade the Vuze 3.1.1.0 using
vuze_4.2.0.2-1~getdeb1_386.deb in my ubuntu 9.04 but after installation.
The start up screen keep showing "Vuze Updater" as a header and telling
me the Core Azureus Version 4.2.0.2 need an update. Every time after I
downloaded and installed the file and restart, the "Vuze Updater" start
up screen come back up again.

I couldn't uninstall the vuze 3.1.1.0 from the Synaptic Package Manager
either.

Do you know what else I could do to install the Vuze 4.2.0.2 ?

Lucy

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses