[Gllug] Fonts problem in Debian

Chris Bell chrisbell at 3966.ukfsn.org
Mon Jun 29 11:44:52 UTC 2009

On Mon 29 Jun, lesleyb at herlug.org.uk wrote:

> I just tried to grab the amd64 netinst iso and got a 404.  I have a copy locally somew
> here if you need that.
>
> However http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.1/amd64/ji
> gdo-dvd/
> looks up to me. As does the i386 equivalent.
>
> 5.0.2 yet to be rolled out .
>
> Are your updates/upgrades working?
>
> Regards
>
> L.

   Yes found the mirrorservice.org, and cdimage.debian.org is back on line,
although as you say without 5.0r2. I think they may have discovered how many
people were waiting to download. I do have 5.0.1 but several people are
waiting for me to appear with revision 2, despite me telling them that
Debian is easy to update.

Chris Bell NEW address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk