[Gllug] LugRadio Live Chain Letter

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue Jun 9 19:38:29 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 09 June 2009 19:56:46 Richard Jones wrote:

> Hang about, wasn't last year supposed to be the last one
> ever, or was that just a cunning marketing ploy??

Apologies to everyone for not using the correct email address for Gllug no
wonder using dick_turpin at archlinux.us got me /dev/moderate

So if you had been at last years event you would have heard the announcement
regarding this years "Aw go on then if we have too" ;-)

I did post an email to all lugmasters about 4 weeks ago regarding LugRadio
Live and what it was all about but I don't think it got through.

If anyone wants more info;

http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk/downloads/LugRadioLive-Marketing_1.pdf
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk/downloads/LugRadioLive-Marketing_2.pdf

Be warned these are not very good graphics quality and are not really for
general release. I'm hoping to have them cleaned up very soon.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode