[Gllug] OT: Good KVM switch for a very heterogeneous environment.

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 08:27:51 UTC 2009

--------

James Hawtin writes:

>My experience of Adder has been not that impressive and I have
>used a few of them,

FWIW, my experience has been completely the opposite, and I'd be
reluctant to buy anything else. They seem to be the only ones
I've found that consistently get the keyboard and mouse issues
right across reboots. The only minor annoyance is that they try
to be smart with the keyboard LEDs, which doesn't work as you'd
expect if you remap Caps Lock to be Control. But that aside, I'd
say Adder is without doubt the one to go for. I've used several.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk