[Gllug] Wrist support

sean S.Tohill at westminster.ac.uk
Sat Jun 13 13:05:31 UTC 2009

Matthew King wrote:
> I don't use my mouse much, but when I do my wrist starts to ache. It's
> nothing major yet, but I want it to get better not worse, so what
> methods of support do people here recommend?
>
> I never used to like those gel things (and currently don't even use a
> mouse pad) largely because they quickly got filthy but perhaps there is
> some merit to them now...
>
> Matthew

you could try a gyroscopic mouse, as you won't need a flat surface to
use it. good with a laptop on trains and planes too and they have a good
range, so are useful as a remote to control media servers.

they are a bit more expensive than normal mice, £50+.

regards

sean

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office:
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk