[Gllug] UKFSN???

Chris Bell chrisbell at 3966.ukfsn.org
Thu Jun 11 10:20:52 UTC 2009

Hello,
   I understand that Jason has family illness problems at the moment, but I
have not been able to contact anyone at UKFSN to sort out a Nominet domain
registration problem. He has been working hard to get everything automated,
so that users can make adjustments themselves, but it is not complete. The
voice mailbox is full, and I only receive automated replies to tell me that
an email has been received.
   Does anyone have any more information?
   I am reminded of the film "On the beach" where the only communication was
from a bottle resting on a key, snagged in the string attached to a window
blind that was blown by the wind. The entire area was deserted.

Chris Bell NEW address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk