[Gllug] Fedora 11 gets it wrong

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Thu Jun 11 11:47:43 UTC 2009

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:17:32 +0100, Alain Williams <addw at phcomp.co.uk>
wrote (of the RHCE exam):
> Actually: not that hard if you know your stuff. It distinguishes those
who
> have actually done things from those who have just read about it in
books.
> I think that it is a good exam.

Seconded.  It is (or at least was when I took it) a very practical exam and
tests your ability to solve problems rather than your ability to recite
facts from a book.  I can see why they want to keep the actual content
confidential - it's very hard to produce questions and scenarios as
thorough as those in the RHCE exam and you certainly don't want to have to
do a completely new set every time.

> Disclaimer: I used to be a RHCE examiner.

Disclaimer:  IIRC you were my RHCE examiner (and I still think you marked
me down unfairly on one of the questions.  :-)

John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk