[Gllug] Fedora 11 gets it wrong

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jun 10 11:36:06 UTC 2009

On 06/10/2009 12:04 PM, John Hearns wrote:
> You definitely might want a server sitting in a remote data centre
> with no network access.
> If, say, you were into running some extreme hydrodynamics simulations.

how would you get data across to the place ? floppies are a bit 1990's
now :) so there *must* be some form of network access, which would also
mean that vnc can make its easy through.

Besides, if there are more than a few, then kickstarting would be the
way to go. Would still be nice to have 'everything available' in the
text installs, but since its not: I'm just saying that the vnc route
might be something usable.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk