[Gllug] Fwd: Contact

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sat Jun 6 11:54:24 UTC 2009

>> From: Juergen Schinker <ba1020 at homie.homelinux.net>
>> Date: 6 June 2009 12:16:36 BST
>> To: James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com>
>> Subject: Contact
>>
>> please give me the contact of your lawyer so that my lawyer
>> can contact him...

We usually call them "solicitors" in the UK. I think you may have been
watching too many American dramas on TV. (The term "lawyer" has
broader meaning.)

>> as you gave me clear evidence of an personal Insult I'm sure you
>> are happy to pay me some compensation!

But you *are* an idiot, at least if the evidence you present to the
list is a guide. Your posts are illiterate and show much ignorance,
and gives me a mental image of you foaming at the mouth while banging-
out yet another load of ill-conceived drivel before hitting "send".
You are an embarrassment.

>> I reserve the right to file a lawsuit against you

Within reason, anybody can file against anybody else, provided the
proper procedure has been followed.

And if you wish to also sue me for my comments, I'll be delighted to
refer you to Arkell vs. Pressdram.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk