[Gllug] Fwd: Contact

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at workshy.org
Sun Jun 7 11:30:32 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 12:21:07PM +0100, James wrote:
> Just something I want to share with the list as it really made me
> giggle.

I don't believe this was a productive thing to do, regardless of whether
Juergen is a troll or not.  Is this still a technical list?  It's
beginning to look more like a facebook group for people who like to
point and laugh at trolls and recruiting agents.

We can't avoid encountering freaks on the Net; standing in a circle and
pointing doesn't actually make us better than them.  Please stop it.

--
Bruce

I unfortunately do not know how to turn cheese into gold.