[Gllug] RSI: Was VACANCY: Site Reliability Engineering

James Laver gllug at jameslaver.com
Mon Mar 2 15:43:15 UTC 2009

On Mon, March 2, 2009 3:36 pm, Khusro Jaleel wrote:

> Ouch. Those are really expensive. If I worked from home I would
> consider it, otherwise I don't think it's worth it if I only spend
> about an hour or 2 in it once every few days.
>
> I was hoping for something between 'the best of the cheaper chairs'
> (maybe 100 quid or so) and the Aeron.

In the same way that the maltron is expensive, perhaps.

Consider it an investment in allowing you to be able to still have your
career (and indeed use of your wrists) in twenty years.

Unless you don't use it enough to worry about, in which case just buy
something not too uncomfortable with height adjustment and an adjustable
backrest.

--James
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk