[Gllug] VirginMedia or Urban Wi-Max experiences

Thu Mar 5 12:36:56 UTC 2009

Dylan wrote:
> Did you manage to circumvent the BT line installation issue? If so how? I
> don't need or want TV or phone service at all and really resent the idea of
> having to pay BT for a service I'm never going to use.

No, couldn't find an easy way round it and decided to factor it in as
part of the cost of getting a net connection.

I got the free weekend and evening calls on the landline for free,
though, so I've found myself using the landline occasionally, just
because it's easier to hold than a mobile.

--
Avi Greenbury
http://aviswebsite.co.uk ;)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk