[Gllug] To LLU or Not to LLU?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Mar 27 22:01:54 UTC 2009

On 27 Mar 2009, Christopher Hunter verbalised:
> There was a national plan to fibre the whole place back in the early
> 90s, but it was cancelled by this clueless and corrupt "government".

Boy d'you think you could let your biases hang out a bit more? We don't
see enough political flaming on the net.

(Do you seriously think that there were no other calls on government
money? Do you seriously think that the govt as then was would have
subsidized BT to that extent? It had much more politically important
things to spend money on, e.g. subsidizing incompetent train companies.)

>> > who is stopping innovation and competition?
>
> This "government".

Yeah, the scare quotes are really useful. We don't actually have a
government: the UK is *just* like, say, Somalia.

Furrfu.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk