[Gllug] [O/T] Grr... new keyboard

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Mar 12 13:14:17 UTC 2009

On Thursday, 12 Mar 2009, Caroline Ford wrote:
>They certainly don't like those of us with mobile clients but I
>certainly don't have time to save all my Gllug email until the rare
>times that I have desktop access to my personal email.

LJ drama aside, a quick scan of the archives suggests you send about 3
articles a month to GLLUG. So that would be once every ten days.

>You guys just seem massively old fashioned.

Yes. I also spell "you" with three letters not one and keep the
waistband of my trousers at my waist not halfway down my arse.
Sometimes old-fashioned just means not being odious.

Today is Saturday, March - a weekend.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk